Friday, August 30, 2013

M & M's White Chocolate Candy Corn


I'm not usually one to like candy corn on any level, I think it has a hideous taste and if I do eat it it's those pumpkin shaped ones, don't ask me why! Though I saw these at Wal-Mart about 2 weeks ago and I swore I had to try them! I mean, white chocolate candy corn? Fucking hell someone was on heroine when they concocted this shit up!

So I grabbed me a bag and before I had even left the store I had the bag ripped open and shoved myself nose first. You could easily smell the white chocolate but no noticeable candy corn scent; confused I took one out, they're quite thick nothing like a standard M&M at all.  So after examining the candy like it was going to bite me (I'm positive it was planning on it) I popped it in my mouth and was VERY surprised. 

I swear it tastes more like butter cream frosting than candy corn at first, then I ate a couple more and it started to sorta taste of Candy Corn but mostly Frosting. Though that was fine for me! I hate candy corn, so it was great that the white chocolate flavoring meshed with the candy corn flavor to create this frosting type flavor. So it was definitely worth the money I paid for it, luckily I can't eat too many of them! They're quite rich, so if you see them at your local store give 'em a whirl! You can't go wrong with White Chocolate anyways!

Rating: A

Peace, Bitchlets!



No comments:

Post a Comment